SOUTH LIBERTIES GAA CLUBNews
SOUTH LIBERTIES HURLING ACADEMY
South Liberties Hurling Academy continues on Friday nights starting at 6.00pm.
The times for the Groups are as follows;
- 6.00 to 6.45 for U6’s & U8’s
- 7.00 to 7.45 for U10’s & U12’s
- 8.00 to 8.45 for U14’s & U16’s
Due to the current restrictions surrounding Return to Play and Attendance, please note the following guidelines that need to be adhered to;
- Health questionnaire needs to be completed for each session to attend training.
- During training, everyone else (barring players and coaches) must stay in their cars or vacate the grounds entirely.
- Please make sure that all attendees bring their Own Labeled Water Bottle.
- Training duration will be for 45 mins.
- Please do not attend training if anyone in your household is a close contact of a case, is awaiting a COVID test or has tested positive.
- Masks must be worn by Parents if approaching the Training area.
- The Club will have stewards at the Clubhouse on the night to help with queries.